Bekina Steplite®X Boot
Heavy industry sectors require top-quality industry boots You always want to keep the risk of work accidents to a minimum. A NEOTANE® safety boot from Bekina® Boots is exactly what you need.
This robust but feather-light work boot is the specialist boot for heavy and dirty work . The Steplite®X Black combines thermal insulation and shock-resistance, with unsurpassed grip. Discover the new ergonomic footbed for more comfort.
This NEOTANE® boot from our top range has a non-metallic toecap and midsole (S5), a wide fitting and an extra high top. This makes it the ideal boot for heavy industry, the chemical sector, mining and demining, refineries, archaeology and dredging or road works.
A durable, long-lasting polyurethane boot that is 40% lighter than rubber or PVC, and remains flexible to -20 degrees Celsius.
- Great for Fish and meat processing, Cattle breeding, poultry, pig and fish farming, Vegetable and fruit farming, Dairy farms, and Breweries
- Thermo-insulating material keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter
- Resistant to mineral, animal, and vegetable oil and fats, blood, disinfectants, manure, solvents, motor oil, and petroleum-based chemicals
- Wider fitting for enhanced comfort
- CSA Omega Electric Shock Resistant
- CSA Z195-14 Class #1 Composite toe and midsole
- Foamed PU waterproof construction
- Higher toe cap for enhanced safety
- Protective composite toe cap and midsole
- Anti-clogging soles for added slip resistance
- Shock-absorbent heel
- Kick-off spur for quick removal
- Cut-off line to make shorter boot
- Anti-bacterial and abrasion-resistant lining
- Available in sizes 5 to 15