3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit™ X100 Safety Harnesses are designed with high-quality components that have been developed to enhance the harnesses' safety and comfort while working at height on your job site. The 3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit™ Range of full-body harnesses are designed to help achieve optimal fit, function, and efficiency while helping fulfill the safety and performance requirements for the work you do every day.
3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit™ X100 Safety Harnesses are built with 6,000 lbs (2721.55 kg) polyester webbing, nylon/polyester hybrid comfort padding, and robust alloy steel hardware. The anti-slide back D-ring plate design helps reduce dorsal D-ring slide and enables a convenient adapter location to connect personal SRLs. Select configurations are also available with exclusive weight distribution systems to help reduce shoulder strain and fatigue. As you continue to raise expectations and reach new heights, the 3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit™ X100 Safety Harness has been elevated to help climb with you.
- Equipped with anti-sliding dorsal D-ring pad to help greatly reduce dorsal D-ring slide
- Integrated SRL adapter helps you quickly and easily connect and disconnect personal SRLs
- Low-profile suspension trauma strap design integrated between harness webbing
- Comfort padding with breathable mesh under-side
- Equipped with auto-resetting lanyard keepers to help with faster and easier parking of snap hooks and carabiners
- 3M™ Connected Safety ID (RFID) integrated for simplified inventory, inspection, and record management
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.