The 3M™ DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ Edge Twin-Leg Self Retracting Lifeline, 3500232 is a self retracting lifeline (SRL) designed with a speed-sensing brake system that stops a fall within inches to keep you safe when you're working at heights. Equipped with 8 ft (2.4 m) of 3/16 in (5 mm) galvanized steel cable, thermoplastic housing and corrosion-resistant hardware, this lifeline also includes a swivelling anchorage loop, self-locking snap hooks and a built-in connector for twin-leg direct attachment to a harness. Specially engineered for foot-level tie-off, this lightweight SRL stays out of your way as you work, retracting as needed to minimize trip hazards.
- Designed for foot-level tie-off and sharp edge applications
- Twin-leg 100% tie-off design
- Built-in connector for twin-leg SRL direct attachment to harness
- 8 ft (2.4 m) twin-leg lifelines with 3/16 in (5 mm) galvanized steel cable lifeline
- Self-locking snap hook on each lifeline
- Compact, lightweight design
- Durable, impact-resistant thermoplastic housing
- Swivelling anchorage loops
- Quick activating speed-sensing brake system
- Integrated backpack style energy absorber
- i-Safe™ equipped
- Wide variety of configurations available
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.