The 3M™ DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ Self Retracting Lifeline, 3101245 is a self retracting lifeline (SRL) designed with a speed-sensing brake system that stops a fall within inches to keep you safe when you're working at heights.
This lightweight SRL stays out of your way as you work and can be easily used as a lanyard replacement. Equipped with 6 ft (1.8 m) of durable 3/4 in (19 mm) Dyneema® fibre and polyester web, thermoplastic housing, and corrosion-resistant hardware, this SRL also includes a swivelling anchorage loop with carabiner, self-locking snap hook on the lifeline, and a built-in connector to attach to most harnesses.
- Swivelling anchorage loop with carabiner
- 6 ft (1.8 m) 3/4 in (19 mm) Dyneema® fibre and polyester web lifeline
- Self-locking snap hook on lifeline
- Compact, lightweight design
- Durable, impact-resistant thermoplastic housing
- Quick activating speed-sensing brake system
- High capacity external energy absorber and impact indicator
- i-Safe™ equipped
- Wide variety of configurations available
- Sold 1 per case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.