The 40 ft (12.2m) 3M™ DBI-SALA® Retractable Cable Horizontal Lifeline System is equipped with a built-in winch, tension, and impact indicators.
The 3M™ DBI-SALA® Retractable Cable Horizontal Lifeline System is a user friendly and fast horizontal lifeline system to install, remove, and store. 3M™ DBI-SALA®’s retractable design allows the user to quickly and efficiently set-up any length of system in only seconds and dismantle it just as quick. The entire lifeline is retracted into an easy to carry case which eliminates large and bulky coils of cable that are difficult to set-up, relocate and store. You can depend on 3M™ Horizontal Safety Systems for mobility and fall protection when working at height. A horizontal lifeline may appear to be a basic line strung between two anchors, but it is not. These systems are used to protect workers operating in the horizontal plane who may not have continuous access to suitable anchorage points.
- 40 ft (12.2m) retractable system can be set at any length
- Rugged 5/16 in (8 mm) 6x37 galvanized cable lifeline is durable and corrosion resistant for longer service life
- System comes with an easy to carry case, eliminating unmanageable coils of cables
- Lightweight and portable design provides fast and easy handling, installation, and storage
- Built-in winch, pre-tension and impact indicators for added worker productivity and satisfaction
- Durable, corrosion resistant thermoplastic case and galvanized or zinc plated steel construction stands up to the harshest environments for longer service life
- Single and multi-span system configurations for complete customization
- Internal energy absorber limits fall arrest forces on the worker, minimizes fall clearance and protects the structure
- Flexible system provides protection of two workers
- Use with any 5,000 lbs (22.2 kN) anchorage device such as tie-off adaptors, fixed beam anchors and D-rings
- Equipped with 3M™ i-Safe™ Identification Tag, for recording and storing information on inspections
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.