3M™ DBI-SALA® Rollgliss™ Descender is a 115 ft (35 m), low speed, automatic descent device for vertical applications, galvanized lifeline, auto retract.
The 3M™ DBI SALA® Rollgliss™ Descender will get personnel down safely from high places when quick escape is vital. Either angled or sloped descent models are available to provide complete versatility and flexibility for any job site or work environment. The 3M™ DBI SALA® Rollgliss™ Descender is also extremely easy to operate. No power source or special skills or tools are required. Once the unit is secured to an anchorage, connect the snap hook to the D ring on your safety harness and step off the structure. If using a sloped descent model, connect the emergency descent device with the guide cable sleeve or braking trolley and suspension bars to a user supplied and installed guide cable.
- Emergency rescue and evacuation from a wide variety of elevated work areas
- Fully automatic controlled descent for vertical applications
- Automatic retraction allows multiple evacuations
- 115 ft (35 m) 3/16in (5 mm) galvanized steel cable lifeline
- Pre-rigged system is extremely simple to use
- Corrosion resistant construction for maximum durability
- Use repeatedly without factory service
- Other lengths and models for sloped applications available
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.