3M™ DBI-SALA® Rollgliss™ Descender is a 200 ft (61 m) high speed, automatic descent device for sloped applications, galvanized lifeline, automatic retract, suspension bars, braking trolley
The 3M™ DBI SALA® Rollgliss™ Descender will get personnel down safely from high places when quick escape is vital. Either angled or sloped descent models are available to provide complete versatility and flexibility for any job site or work environment. The 3M™ DBI SALA® Rollgliss™ Descender is also extremely easy to operate. No power source or special skills or tools are required. Once the unit is secured to an anchorage, connect the snap hook to the D ring on your safety harness and step off the structure. If using a sloped descent model, connect the emergency descent device with the guide cable sleeve or braking trolley and suspension bars to a user supplied and installed guide cable.
- Emergency rescue and evacuation from a wide variety of elevated work areas
- Fully automatic controlled descent for sloped applications
- Automatic retraction allows multiple evacuations
- 200 ft. (61 m) 3/16in (5 mm) stainless steel cable lifeline
- Pre-rigged system is extremely simple to use
- High speed descent includes suspension bars and braking trolley
- Corrosion resistant construction for maximum durability
- Use repeatedly without factory service
- Other lengths and models for vertical applications available
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.