Roof top anchor for PVC membrane and built-up roofs, with weather proofing shroud
Our anchorage connectors are built from top quality materials providing high strength and durability to stand up to the toughest environments. Anchorage connectors are the unsung heroes of most fall protection systems, often overlooked but critical components because they securely attach your system to the anchorage. Your choice of anchor depends on the type of work being done. Anchorages are sold by what they connect to (general/all purpose, steel, concrete, roof or specialty), whether they are fixed or mobile, and whether they are permanent or portable. They all must provide a secure point of attachment for a complete personal fall arrest system, and must be capable of supporting a load of 5,000 lbs (22kN) or of meeting OSHA’s criteria of a 2-to-1 safety factor.
- Installs to single ply PVC membrane and built-up type roofs
- For use on flat or sloped (up to 3:12 pitch)
- Fastens through membrane, insulation and into metal, wood or concrete
- Multiple fastener options available
- Complete with shroud for PVC roofs offering maximum weather proofing
- Aesthetic design compliments the roof
- Thermal efficient design and construction
- Load distributing design protects roof and user
- Swiveling tie-off point for complete mobility
- Compatible with various fall arrest connecting systems
- Multi-person use with horizontal lifeline system
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.