60 ft (18.3 m)
The multi-span 3M™ DBI-SALA® Sayfline Permanent Multi-Span Cable Horizontal Lifeline System is a simple off-the-shelf permanent horizontal lifeline designed for user installation. It is completely customizable, including span length, total system length and even final installation position. The brackets are specifically designed so the system may be installed above, even with, or below the user. You can depend on the horizontal safety systems for mobility and fall protection when working at height. A horizontal lifeline may appear to be a basic line strung between two anchors, but it is not. These systems are used to protect workers operating in the horizontal plane who may not have continuous access to suitable anchorage points.
- 60 ft (18.3 m) system can be set at any length needed
- Rugged 5/16 in (8mm) 6x37 galvanized cable lifeline is corrosion resistant
- System comes with an easy to carry case, eliminating unmanageable coils of cables
- Lightweight and portable design provides fast and easy handling, installation, and storage
- Built-in winch, pre-tension and impact indicators for added worker productivity and satisfaction
- Durable, corrosion resistant thermoplastic case and galvanized or zinc plated steel construction stands up to the harshest environments for longer service life
- Single and multi-span system configurations for complete customization
- Internal energy absorber limits fall arrest forces on the worker, minimizes fall clearance and protects the structure
- Flexible system provides protection of two workers
- Use with any 5,000 lbs (22.2 kN) anchorage device such as tie-off adaptors, fixed beam anchors and D-rings
- Equipped with 3M™ i-Safe™ Identification Tag, for recording and storing information on inspections
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.