The synthetic 3M™ DBI-SALA® Sayfline Synthetic Horizontal Lifeline System is extremely lightweight and easy to install. Engineered with attention to quality and detail, the 3M™ DBI-SALA® Sayfline Systems will work alongside you during maintenance, bridgework, construction and general industry applications with absolute safety and reliability. A horizontal lifeline may appear to be a basic line strung between two anchors, but it is not. These systems are used to protect workers operating in the horizontal plane who may not have continuous access to suitable anchorage points.
- Complete 70 ft (21.3 m) system includes tensioner, energy absorber, and anchors
- Lightweight 11/16 in (17.5 mm) static kern-mantle rope lifeline is ideal for temporary applications
- Two 6 ft (1.8 m) tie-off adaptor anchors included for added job site versatility
- Lightweight and portable design provides fast and easy handling, installation, and storage
- Built-in turnbuckle type tensioner allows user to tension the system to safe and secure levels
- Integral rotary tensioner for easy set-up without tools
- Flexible system provides protection of two workers
- Various lengths and individual components are available to completely customize your system
- Equipped with 3M™ i-Safe™ Identification Tag, for recording and storing information on inspections
- Sold as a kit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.