The 3M™ DBI-SALA® Ultra-Lok™ Self Retracting Lifeline, 3504550C is a self retracting lifeline (SRL) designed with an anti-ratcheting self-adjusting twin disc brake system that stops a fall within inches to keep you safe when you're working at heights. Equipped with 50 ft (15.2 m) of 3/16 in (5 mm) galvanized steel cable and thermoplastic housing, this SRL also includes corrosion-resistant hardware—a swiveling anchorage point and a swiveling snap hook with impact indicator.
Ultra-Lok™ self retracting lifelines (SRLs) are backed by decades of proven field service for absolute confidence, safety and reliability. An SRL’s lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retract automatically enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed-sensing brake system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels.
- RSQ™ dual-mode design
- Durable, lightweight thermoplastic housing
- Semi-sealed design
- 50 ft (15.2 m) 3/16 in (5 mm) galvanized steel or stainless steel cable lifeline
- Stainless steel dynamic components
- Internal energy absorption system
- Anti-ratcheting twin disk brake system
- Constant moving brake system pawls
- Swiveling anchorage point
- Swiveling snap hook with impact indicator
- Reserve lifeline system
- Ergonomic cable handle equipped with i-Safe™
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.