The NEW 3M™ Secure Click™ Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator with Speaking Diaphragm helps protect against particulates and a wide variety of gases and vapours when used with approved 3M™ Secure Click™ Cartridges and Filters. This respirator comes with a speaking diaphragm that's designed to help provide easier communication while you work.
The 3M™ Secure Click™ Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator with Speaking Diaphragm utilizes the 3M™ Secure Click™ Connection, replacing the commonly-used round bayonet connector. This results in a quick, simple cartridge/filter connection that functions like a seat belt. Simply align the connections and push until you hear a 'click' and feel confident that filters and cartridges are installed properly. For improved peace-of-mind, simply use the easy, one-touch user seal check to help ensure a proper fit.
- Unique filter and cartridge connection snaps into place for intuitive assembly
- New dual-flow cartridge design allows air to be pulled through both sides of the cartridge for easier breathing
- Speaking diaphragm designed to help provide easier communication while working
- Push button seal check - Easy way to conduct required (negative pressure) seal check prior to each use
- Silicone face seal with patented flex joint nose bridge helps provide a softer feel for more comfort on the wearer’s face
- Easy-adjust head cradle buckles — pull straps to tighten, squeeze the buckles to loosen
- Overmoulded design for easy assembly/disassembly
- Exhalation valve helps direct exhaled breath and moisture downward
- Greater breathability and comfort provided by the world’s first quad-flow cartridge system
- Low-profile half facepiece design offers a wide field of view and compatibility
- Sold 10/case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.