3M™ SecureFit™ Protective Eyewear 400X Series offers models with stylized colors, proprietary Pressure Diffusion Temple (PDT) technology for comfort as well as a contoured brow guard to help provide additional coverage from flying particles.
Our stylish design features the proprietary 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology – a scientific advancement that helps diffuse pressure over the ear and enhances temple comfort while not compromising the security of fit across diverse workforces, and has a soft nosepiece to help reduce slippage. Clear anti-scratch coated polycarbonate lens absorbs 99.9% UVA & UVB. Effective in both hot and cold weather. Weighing less than 1 oz (28 g), the durable, snug-fitting, flexible nature of the 3M™ SecureFit™ Protective Eyewear 400 Series offers a more comfortable and personal fit than the old-fashioned "one-size-fits-all" glasses that are rigid and unyielding in design. These glasses adapt to the wearer, rather than the other way around. The snug fit also helps keep the glasses securely in place as the wearer looks up and down or side to side, reducing the need for frequent repositioning of the glasses due to head movement.
- Contoured brow guard rests comfortably against forehead and helps provide additional coverage from flying particles
- Features proprietary 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology which helps diffuse pressure over the ear for a secure, comfortable fit
- Enhanced temple comfort without compromising the security of fit across diverse workforces
- Soft nosepiece to help reduce slippage
- Polycarbonate lens absorbs 99.9% UVA & UVB rays
- Certified to CSA Z94.3 and meets the requirements of ANSI Z87.1
- Sold 20 pairs per case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.