45 GAL MANUAL 2 DOOR SAFETY CABINET 66 X 44 X 19 ULC LISTED The WB Safety Storage Cabinets will offer safer storing for flammable liquids, reduce time–consuming trips to remote storage rooms and permit storage close to work areas.
For maximum safety, fill the cabinet with approved WB Safety Cans. Designed and labeled by the Underwriters Laboratories of Canada as meeting the requirements of the National Fire Code of Canada 1980 part 4 Flammable and Combustible Liquids performance clause 188.8.131.52.
ULC Listed Flammable Liquid Safety Cabinets (Insulated)Flammable and Combustible Liquids performance clause 184.108.40.206. ULC Listed Flammable Liquid Safety Cabinets (Insulated)
- Designed & labeled by the Underwriters Laboratories of Canada C1275
- Quality constructed from 18 gauge steel
- Double wall welded construction 2” between the inner and outer walls filled with a fire proof insulating material
- Door sill raised 2” above the bottom of the cabinet to form a liquid-tight well
- Three point lock on door Adjustable satin coat galvanized shelves permit storing of various size containers
- Four adjustable levelling feet
- 2” threaded vents, one on each side, allow for ventilation Fire baffle covers each vent Painted with safety yellow enamel, with red bi-lingual letters, warning: “FLAMMABLE-KEEP FIRE AWAY”
- Each cabinet individually cartoned All cabinets – double door style, extra shelves available – slight additional charge
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.