Workers in extreme cold temperatures and cold storage workers face one of the toughest challenges – staying productive in the cold. The Bisley Extreme Cold Collection by PIP® was engineered with high-performance materials to provide advanced thermal protection against extreme cold climate hazards. Paired with a DuPont™ Sorona® Aura multi-layered stainable sourced insulation, this collection of jackets, bibs and coveralls will provide workers with warmth to maintain productivity and comfort.
- Waterproof polyester ripstop 300D with PU coating
- 20.26oz of multi-layer insulation, including 10.62oz Sorona® Aura insulation for extra warmth in extreme cold conditions down to -51°F (-46°C)
- Detachable insulated hood
- Reflective X taped pattern with extra back hem tape and biomotion taping on sleeves
- Back elastic waist to help prevent cold draft from entering
- Twin waist patch pockets with flap closure
- Twin chest pockets with flap closure
- Rib cuffs with thumb opening
- Sleeve pen pocket
- 50+ UPF Sun Protection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.