Workers in extreme cold temperatures and cold storage workers face one of the toughest challenges – staying productive in the cold. The Bisley Extreme Cold Collection by PIP® was engineered with high-performance materials to provide advanced thermal protection against extreme cold climate hazards. Paired with a DuPont™ Sorona® Aura multi-layered stainable sourced insulation, this collection of jackets, bibs and coveralls will provide workers with warmth to maintain productivity and comfort. Not compliant when they are worn alone, but when combined with Class 2 or Class 3 apparel, the combination satisfies Class 3 requirements.
- Waterproof polyester ripstop 300D with PU coating
- 20.26oz of multi-layer insulation, including 10.62oz Sorona® Aura insulation for extra warmth in extreme cold conditions down to -51°F (-46°C)
- Heavy duty adjustable elastic shoulder strap with buckle closure
- Double-layered knees for added durability
- Long side leg vent with zipper and press snap closure
- Twin chest zip pockets
- Two front angled pockets
- Reflective double hoop taping on lower leg
- 50+ UPF Sun Protection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.