You can rely on the Dräger Pac 6000: The personal single gas detection device warns against hazardous concentrations hydrogen sulfide (H2S)with precision and reliability. Powerful sensors with a very low t-90 response time ensure quick reactions. The Pac 6000 is versatile thanks to its wide measurement range. For example, the CO sensor measures concentrations from 1 to 1,999 ppm, and the H2S sensor from 0.4 to 100 ppm.
- Small, robust, ergonomic, intuitive, economic and powerful
- Tailor-made for personal monitoring at the workplace
- Equipped with a wide range of functions
- Suitable for many different applications in day-to-day industrial settings
- Bump testing (qualitative function check) of the sensors, is a recommended function and requires test gas cylinders and bump test accessories
- P#: 8327613
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.