Dräger's X-zone 5500 brings a safer, more effective way to monitor hazardous gases--reinventing area monitoring. In combination with the Dräger X-am® 5000, 5100, or 5600 gas detection instruments, the X-zone® 5500 can be used for the measurement of up to six gases and extends the range of your portable gas detection technology exponentially.
Up to 25 Dräger X-Zone 5500 can be automatically interconnected to form a wireless fenceline. The interconnection of the area monitoring devices allows for rapid establishment of safety networks for larger areas. A Dräger X-zone 5500 detecting a gas alarm transmits the alarm signal to all interconnected units. A red flashing master alarm in the mother unit detecting gas contrasts with red/green flashing alarms of the connected daughter units providing simple recognition of alarm status and the actual location of the hazard.
An integrated pump version allows for continuous monitoring of confined spaces and locations which are difficult to access, even from a distance of up to 150 ft.
- Visual 360° LED (illuminated ring)
- Audible 360°; > 108 dB in a distance of 1 m (3 ft.), 120 dB in a distance of 30 cm (1 ft.)
- Approval for Ex-Zone 0
- Daily function test and calibration not required after single on-site testing
- Individually configurable with the Dräger CC-Vision PC software (eg. alarm frequency)
- Inductive charging station: easy and convenient non-contact charging
- Continuous operation for up to 120 hours: The 24 Ah battery of the Dräger X-zone 5500 provides up to 120 hours of continuous operation – a complete working week.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.