Size: 5ft X 10ft
Message us to discuss product specifications and pricing
Capture leak, drips and spills from tanker trucks and rail cars
The Ultra-Tanker Berm is a lightweight, portable spill containment solution that can be deployed quickly and easily to contain leaks, drips, and spills from over-the-road tankers or rail tank cars. Made with heavy-duty 40 oz PVC material, the Ultra-Tanker Berm offers excellent chemical resistance and stands up to the rigors of daily tanker operations. Pre-installed two-inch camlock fittings provides easy drainage to larger containment vessels.
- Lightweight, portable spill containment unit can be quickly and easily put into place to contain leaks, drips and spills.
- Heavy-duty, PVC material (40 oz) provides excellent chemical resistance – stands up to rigors on site or on the road.
- Two included, pre-installed Camlock fittings (2”) provide quick access points for drainage to larger containment/retention vessels, spill response vehicles or cleanup equipment
- Closed cell foam provides sidewalls with structure—can be removed when not in use for more compact folding/storage.
- Can be used under rail cars, tanker trucks or other equipment, vehicles, vessels or containers.
- Available in 5’ x 10’ # 8725 10’ x 10’ # 8726 and custom sizes.