Message us to discuss product specifications and pricing
Economical and portable spill containment for IBCs
The Ultra-IBC Spill Pallet Plus provides economical and portable spill containment for IBCs, tanks and other large containers. A 365-gallon containment sump helps meet EPA and SPCC spill containment regulations. All polyethylene construction provides excellent chemical compatibility and forklift pockets makes it easy to move.
- Low profile, 28” overall height - allows safe and convenient IBC tank handling and dispensing.
- All polyethylene construction - offers excellent chemical resistance and will not rust or corrode.
- Forkliftable - allows convenient positioning to desired locations.
- Low cost design with value-added features and benefits.
- Large 52" x 52" deck allows safe and convenient placement of IBC tanks.
- Small footprint - 62” x 62” unit requires minimal floor space.
- 365-gallon sump capacity meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage and Spill Containment Regulations.
- Optional Pull Over Cover keeps rainwater out of sump and helps comply with Stormwater Management Regulations.
- Five inner polyethylene columns support uniformly distributed loads of up to 8,500 lbs. All components are easily removed for cleaning.
- Optional Bucket Shelf captures spills from dispensing. Spills that exceed 3 gallons are channeled into the 365-gallon sump through a bulkhead fitting.
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 Spill Containment Regulations.
- Protected by the industry’s strongest warranty - Five (5) years against any material or workmanship defects.
1158 - IBC Spill Pallet Plus with drain
Dimensions in. (mm):
62 x 62 x 28 (1,575 x 1,575 x 711)
Uniformly Distributed Loads lbs. (kg):
Containment Capacity gal. (L):
Weight lbs. (kg):
Contact us for pricing and delivery!