The 3M™ PELTOR™ LiteCom Plus headset is based on a robust basic design with a number of added features. This is a headset that is designed for demanding use on a daily basis. The headset operates wirelessly with an integrated communication radio allowing two-way conversation up to 8 channels, each with 121 sub channels. With a range of up to 1000 metres. It lets you talk hands-free and work safely regardless of harmful noise levels. Active level-dependent filtering of ambient sound ensures you are not isolated from your immediate surroundings, but can still hear alarms, unexpected sounds and calls for help.
- Built-in level-dependent function lets wearers hear ambient sound, such as conversation, machine sounds and warning signals
- Headset designed for tough environments
- Amplifies weak sounds; attenuates sudden impulse noises at harmful levels
- It's easy to connect a mobile phone or external communication radio, regardless of the frequency
- For safety reasons, the external system has signal priority
- 69 two way radio channels on the PMR 446 MHz band
- 121 sub-channels allow several users to communicate individually using the same channel
- Up to 1 kilometre range
- Communication on 8 channels in the PMR 446MHz band
- Sold 1 per case
Watch the Product Video:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.