Message us to discuss product specifications and pricing
This full day program is approved by the Chief Prevention Officer in Ontario, meeting the requirements of the Working at Height Training Standard. Our program is designed for workers in the Ontario construction industry who must complete the required training (Ontario Regulation 213/91 (Construction Projects)). This program consists of a combination of theory and practical modules and will provide students with necessary knowledge to safely perform their duties at height.
- Fall dynamics and hazard identification
- Rights and responsibilities related to working at height
- Ladder safety
- Legislative requirements for worker fall safety
- Fall hazard control and system options
- Personal fall protection components
- Rescue requirements and planning
- Equipment care principles
Contact us to schedule your Working at Heights class!