This sliding beam anchor fits a 3.5 in to 14 in (9 cm to 35.5 cm) wide beam.
Work confidently with the 3M™ Protecta® Sliding Beam Anchor. This durable solution provides a high-strength anchorage point that follows you while you work. Once you secure it to the beam using the integrated adjustment buttons, simply connect your self-retracting lifeline (SRL) or lanyard to the rotating D-ring and you’re ready to work.
- Fits beam flanges 3.5 in to 14 in (9 cm to 35.5 cm) wide and up to 1.25 in (3.2 cm) thick
- Rugged, corrosion resistant construction enhances longevity
- Integrated dual ratcheting adjustment system slides to fit snugly against the beam
- Guarded locking mechanism located on the bottom to reduce chance of accidental disengagement
- Replaceable wear pads eliminate metal-to-metal contact and helps extend the usability of the product
- Compliant meets ANSI Z359.18 and OSHA 1910.140, 1926.502 Anchorage Connector standards
- Versatile size ranges to fit a variety of beams
- For foot level tie-off, use 3M™ DBI-SALA® Nano-Lok™ Edge Twin-Leg Quick Connect Self-Retracting Lifeline – Cable, 3500226, 8 ft (2.4 m)
- 5,000 lb (22 kN) strength and up to 420 lb (189 kg) capacity
- Sold 1 per case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.